Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Specifically Angmering (Category)
 Angmering General - Forum
 Building Development in Angmering (Part 2)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10

luckyduck

United Kingdom
169 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2014 :  07:54:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If the builders are not keeping the roads clean, and creating other unwarranted disturbance then complain to Arun planning department - Peter Cleveland. They are 'apparently' keeping a close eye on Barratts, who seem to be trying to avoid some of their responsibilities - but then did we expect anything else?
Go to Top of Page

Robinf

105 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2014 :  09:28:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by luckyduck

If the builders are not keeping the roads clean, and creating other unwarranted disturbance then complain to Arun planning department - Peter Cleveland. They are 'apparently' keeping a close eye on Barratts, who seem to be trying to avoid some of their responsibilities - but then did we expect anything else?

I understand from VAG, that local residents made observations of so many breaches of safety, cleanliness, timings of movements of construction traffic and so on that were contrary to how Barratts said they were going to manage these issues, that Barratts actually created a web page where people could make their complaints / grievances known. Whether Barrat's responded to any complaints / grievances lodged I have no idea. But Luckyduck is right - let ADC's Peter Cleveland know and whilst you are at it copy Barratts construction director know, Jon E Green, who is responsible for the Roundstone Development, - jon.e.green@barratthomes.co.uk.

I quote recent correspondence from him in regard to the Roundstone development.

"As a developer, we pride ourselves with how we work with communities, and this development will be no exception, we have already held a meet the builder session for local residents, so that we can introduce ourselves and let people know what we are going to be doing and how we are going to go about it.

Unquote.

Does he speak with forked tongue?

Things will get worse when the main site entrance opens in a few weeks at Flint Cottage; the Rugby Club site entrance is only temporary
Go to Top of Page

roosterbri
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
553 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2014 :  11:18:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Extract from the Arun Plan

The largest inland settlement in the east of the District is Angmering. Angmering has
experienced considerable new residential development in recent years but retains
a village character. With improvements to the A280 now completed, proposed
improvements to the A259, the proximity of the Angmering main line railway station
and the possibility of securing additional primary school places, Angmering is
considered a sustainable place for additional housing and employment growth.

Edited by - roosterbri on 24 Oct 2014 11:18:57
Go to Top of Page

Pansy

United Kingdom
172 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2014 :  13:27:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well.....that latest posting has raised my B.P.! I think I must have been driving around with my eyes shut as I haven't noticed improvements to the A280. Proposed improvements to the A259 may well be a dream and I really do not believe that Angmering is a sustainable place for additional housing and employment growth as the many members of Save Angmering Village have pointed out over the past couple of years.
Go to Top of Page

westsussexbluenose
Average Member

43 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2014 :  14:02:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

retains a village character! - are they having a laugh or what. I suppose if your definition of a village is one that includes one major housing estate (BG), another to be built(BG2), roundstone lane weavers hill the high street water lane station road used as a rat run for lazy commuters and dwellers of the housing estates. Then I suppose it has retained its village character - Angmering stopped being a village years ago and the road sign that points to "angmering village" should be changed to angmering used to be a village.

what employment opportunities? - judging by the amount of traffic between 6.00am and 9.30am that uses the rat runs then either the car drivers take an absolute age to get to their local jobs or are travelling thru (or from the village which is the majority) to get to their place of work. On the basis that there is very little evidence that the BG development created jobs for local people I'm not holding my breath for the employment opportunities to be created by BG2.

what an insult! Angmering has been ruined by large scale developments, will be ruined further by the new large scale development, ruined by poor road planning and lack of facilities to cater for the enlarged population.

I am struggling to see how Angmering has benefited and will benefit from large scale developments - since BG was built the amount of traffic has increased dramatically, the noise from the traffic has increased, there is a greater amount of litter, there are less places at school, getting in and out of "the village" is a nightmare.

quote:
Originally posted by roosterbri

Extract from the Arun Plan

The largest inland settlement in the east of the District is Angmering. Angmering has
experienced considerable new residential development in recent years but retains
a village character. With improvements to the A280 now completed, proposed
improvements to the A259, the proximity of the Angmering main line railway station
and the possibility of securing additional primary school places, Angmering is
considered a sustainable place for additional housing and employment growth.

Go to Top of Page

luckyduck

United Kingdom
169 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2014 :  14:28:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well perhaps if we can stop some of the apathy in the village we can get some action - SAV have been repeating requests for additional help for a year now, and nobody has come forward to help - it is no use relying on others to fight these battles, and the longer war - if the village really does want to stay a village we need to make it even clearer to ADC - perhaps some guerilla tactics now need to be employed, as ADC do not understand standard protests and objections.
Go to Top of Page

Robinf

105 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2014 :  16:27:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here, here Luckyduck,

If Angmering is serious about protecting the village from future development, then more people need to get actively involved in providing tangible support for SAV. The fight has to be community lead and that includes APC.

quote:
Originally posted by luckyduck

well perhaps if we can stop some of the apathy in the village we can get some action - SAV have been repeating requests for additional help for a year now, and nobody has come forward to help - it is no use relying on others to fight these battles, and the longer war - if the village really does want to stay a village we need to make it even clearer to ADC - perhaps some guerilla tactics now need to be employed, as ADC do not understand standard protests and objections.

Go to Top of Page

roosterbri
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
553 Posts

Posted - 09 Nov 2014 :  06:09:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://www.angmeringparishcouncil.gov.uk/documentHandler.cfm?dld=1978&pflag=docm93jijm4n1978.

Wow...pages 13 to 30 are interesting reading
Go to Top of Page

neil
Forum Owner / Moderator

United Kingdom
2623 Posts

Posted - 09 Nov 2014 :  06:53:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The findings of ADC are included as an attachment to the Parish Council minutes, but I cannot see that their report is actually referenced within those minutes. Doubt whether this would happen in any other organisation. Perhaps there are still elements at APC who do not want to reveal to the public what has gone on!
Go to Top of Page

roosterbri
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
553 Posts

Posted - 09 Nov 2014 :  10:43:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Item 11 on the agenda for Mondays Parish Meeting refers generally I believe
Go to Top of Page

doug

United Kingdom
22 Posts

Posted - 10 Nov 2014 :  23:55:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The problem is the vilage is up against minions, local representatives whom pander to the elected leaders whom pander to the developers minions whom will lie through their front teeth to appease their directors, directors whom will lie through their front teeth to appease their investors whom don't give a flying whatsit apart from the bottom line after all property is a bankers dream earn money from financing the build and earn money for the duration of the properties existence through loan interest payments ad infinitum

The pr and cosy we love you and will keep your village clean and pleasent is just smoke and mirrors from the developers whom had the deal done day one when they bought the land at development prices having secured the nod from the powers in hand
Isn't capatalism (read morally corrupt) great!
Not one bit of investment in the community will come of this just another development of overpriced middle class commuter matchboxes living the dream sold within a glossy brochure
Where the new members of our metropolitan Angmering will scurry out every morning to commute to a wonderful job far away in their expensive cars expending gallons of fuel wearing their expensive clothes just to afford to pay for the matchbox they spend no time in
Whilst the fat cats get fatter laughing all the way at the top
Go to Top of Page

seagull
Average Member

United Kingdom
49 Posts

Posted - 11 Nov 2014 :  17:19:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just heard of another Planning application for Angmering. A/154/14/OUT. Outline permission for the erection
of 18 dwellings - Pound Place, Roundstone Lane. Just what we want!
Go to Top of Page

neil
Forum Owner / Moderator

United Kingdom
2623 Posts

Posted - 11 Nov 2014 :  19:58:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whoa! Looking at the site plan for the proposed development of the Pound Place land, the houses at the eastern end extend almost right across the green ribbon land proposed in the grand Masterplan accepted by ADC. And there appears to be no provision for road linkages to adjoining sites as proposed in the Masterplan.

So much for cooperation between the various developers that ADC assured us would happen!

It is interesting to note the plans show that Pound Place House will remain on a much reduced site.

A statement is also made in the Application that the site cannot be seen from the public highway!
Go to Top of Page

Bluebell
Average Member

United Kingdom
99 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2014 :  15:32:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rant Alert ! Rant Alert ! Rant Alert !
I’ve managed to stay quiet for a very long time but I must have a rant at the destruction being visited on the village and the local area.

I have followed and participated in the efforts over the last three years in attempts to minimise the impact of large scale developments.

It is apparent that government policy, local politicians and planners have completely ignored the wishes of the local people and accepted their roles as puppets of the property developers.

The decisions had already been taken. Localism is a sham. Local planners and politicians are destroying the area and doing so on purpose.

Every time I pass that cathedral to consumerism, that is the Sainsbury
Superstore, this shows me exactly the plan for the local area. This is without doubt the ugliest building in the area. No attempt has been made to minimise the visual impact.
At least the other similar sites for Morrison’s, Haskins and Asda have built back from the main 259 and planted trees that will eventually mask these buildings. It remains to be seen just what the final shape of the Windmill Bridge site will be. Will they proceed with the original imaginative design or, after looking at what the local politicians have allowed Sainsbury’s, build a series of ugly boxes.

No notice was taken by Arun councillors to the legitimate concerns of the local people at the lack of local infrastructure. The developers are given free rein and profits and we locals are left to sort out and pay for the problems created.

The only prospect of relief from this destructive folly is to remove the irresponsible national and local politicians. This will not reverse the appalling decisions already taken, but just might give us individuals who we can trust to represent the future overall good of the area.
Go to Top of Page

seagull
Average Member

United Kingdom
49 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2014 :  16:23:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well said Bluebell, I quite agree. David Cameron said on BBC's Countryfile in January 2012 that 'I would no more put the countryside at risk than I would risk my own family. There would be no change to green belts and no large housing estates plonked down next to villages'. Planning , said Cameron, would revert to local communities, who would have the power to decide where buildings should go! What a joke and a lie! Almost the exact opposite has taken place and the English countryside is being desecrated.
We all have the opportunity, next May, in the Local and General Elections, to get rid of these idiots and replace them with people who listen to what WE want. There is a party out there who is on the same wavelength as us and has common sense and decency. No they are not racist, fruitcakes or anti everything, just have a look at what they stand for by reading their website. Don't listen to all the lies, UKIP are probably the only party that can save this country.
Go to Top of Page

derekdainton
deleted

579 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2014 :  14:37:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
At the risk of pursuing a party political broadcast thread what exactly is UKIP's policy on housing?
Go to Top of Page

seagull
Average Member

United Kingdom
49 Posts

Posted - 19 Nov 2014 :  23:44:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
UKIP's policy on housing is to protect the green belt not desecrate it like the Tories. The NPPF would be changed to make it easier to build on brownfield sites instead of greenfield sites and make the first sales exempt from stamp duty. Planning permission for large scale developments could be overturned by a referendum of the districts electors if 5% of the residents raise a petition within 3 months. How's that for starters?
Could have stopped the unsustainable development now starting east of Roundstone Lane.
Go to Top of Page

roosterbri
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
553 Posts

Posted - 21 Nov 2014 :  09:34:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by roosterbri

http://www.angmeringparishcouncil.gov.uk/documentHandler.cfm?dld=1978&pflag=docm93jijm4n1978.

Wow...pages 13 to 30 are interesting reading

Nice little whitewash in Parish Council Meeting Minutes.
Go to Top of Page

derekdainton
deleted

579 Posts

Posted - 06 Dec 2014 :  13:09:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
See from the latest issue of The Arun Times that our local Councillor, Andy Cooper, has now been appointed Chairman of Arun District Council.

Thank heavens his appointment came after all the turmoil over development in the village as, presumably needing to remain neutral in this role, we might not have had his overwhelming persistence, dedication and support!

Go to Top of Page

Pansy

United Kingdom
172 Posts

Posted - 06 Dec 2014 :  15:49:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Empire building.......perhaps he'll annexe Poling next?
Go to Top of Page

neil
Forum Owner / Moderator

United Kingdom
2623 Posts

Posted - 06 Dec 2014 :  15:55:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
See also AVL News item dated 19 November - APC minutes.
Go to Top of Page

Robinf

105 Posts

Posted - 06 Dec 2014 :  16:57:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Now that Cllr Cooper has reached the giddy heights of ADC Chair, presumably he will be relinquishing his attendance at Angmering Parish Council meeting on the basis that he will be far too busy to attend to Parish matters that might get in his way of more important matters down at the Town Hall. It will be interesting to monitor his attendance at APC’s meetings from here on in and when he is there what his contribution is.

Apart from HM the Queen and Members of the Royal Family and the Lord Lieutenant of the County when representing HM the Queen, he is pretty much now God in Arun District. Now there’s a thought.

Edited by - Robinf on 06 Dec 2014 17:37:19
Go to Top of Page

Crazypaving
Average Member

United Kingdom
51 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2014 :  14:33:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

Robinf

105 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2014 :  20:33:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There was an interesting debate in Parliament a few days ago in which Nick Herbert took part. Three areas in which he participated concerned roads, the 5 year land supply and local and neighbourhood plans. It’s worth a read, where he argues that ‘localism’ is being trumped by speculative planning applications and the power of the inspectorate of which both issues are contrary to the government’s pledge to

Quote:
“give communities greater control over planning, we will…abolish the power of planning inspectors to rewrite local plans”.
Unquote.

Tell us something new Nick.

He could also have included the fact that local authorities (ADC in Angmering’s case) can rewrite neighbourhood plans if they don’t like what the local communities have prepared and bear in mind that neighbourhood plans are prepared by the community for the community and take a huge amount of voluntary time and effort to complete. He also argued that,

Quote.
“Local authorities are clearly nervous
Unquote. (for ‘are clearly nervous’, read ‘clearly weak willed’, or ‘have no political balls’).

He continues,

Quote:
They fear that if they do not give planning permission in response to a speculative application—although their plans are in the process of being developed — if that is overturned by the planning inspector, costs will be awarded against them. They feel that there is no equality in the process.
Unquote.

Regrettably, Angmering has seen and is now experiencing the results of a by enlarge, toothless district council who are more interested in their own political survival than tending to the requirements and needs of the communities they serve. You can read the debate here:

http://www.theyworkforyou.com/search/?s=speaker%3A11377+section:debate&o=d
http://www.theyworkforyou.com/debates/?id=2014-12-08a.650.0&s=speaker%3A11377#g683.1
http://www.theyworkforyou.com/debates/?id=2014-12-08a.650.0&s=speaker%3A11377#g684.1
Go to Top of Page

seagull
Average Member

United Kingdom
49 Posts

Posted - 14 Dec 2014 :  18:44:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To be fair, Nick Herbert is a good constituency MP and has tried to stand up for Angmering in our fight to stop large housing developments. He believes in Localism whereas Arun District Council only believe in their own projects and not the wishes of the electorate. Where has democracy gone?
He also is in favour of the Arundel by-pass on the A27 as anyone with any common sense would, unlike the
prospective parliamentary UKIP candidate who believes we should use bicycles or public transport instead of cars! Does he not realise that we don't even have a bus service in Angmering on a Sunday.
Go to Top of Page

westsussexbluenose
Average Member

43 Posts

Posted - 15 Dec 2014 :  09:26:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You make some good points and I agree that on a local stage Mr Herbert talks a good talk (as they all do) however when it actually comes to the crunch I do not know of any MP regardless of their political pursuasion who walks the walk also. They have all got their snouts in the trough. It makes me smile when on here I read of posters encouraging to consider UKIP as an alternative as they will fight large scale developments and protect local interests. I seem to remember that the current parties also said the same. Actions speak volumes, the current expansion of the retail development along the A259 coupled with the planning applications submitted should give us all a clue of what will happen to the surrounding area over the next 10 years regardless of who makes the decisions. Political parties will say whatever it takes to get elected.

quote:
Originally posted by seagull

To be fair, Nick Herbert is a good constituency MP and has tried to stand up for Angmering in our fight to stop large housing developments. He believes in Localism whereas Arun District Council only believe in their own projects and not the wishes of the electorate. Where has democracy gone?
He also is in favour of the Arundel by-pass on the A27 as anyone with any common sense would, unlike the
prospective parliamentary UKIP candidate who believes we should use bicycles or public transport instead of cars! Does he not realise that we don't even have a bus service in Angmering on a Sunday.

Go to Top of Page

derekdainton
deleted

579 Posts

Posted - 15 Dec 2014 :  10:02:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And in any event decisions on development are not in the hands of MPs. It's the Planning Officers who, in league with developers, really make the decisions. Local Councillors are merely there to rubber stamp.
Go to Top of Page

Robinf

105 Posts

Posted - 15 Dec 2014 :  12:17:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The real villain down at the town hall responsible for this ADC planning farce, is Karl Roberts (and his cronies). He is more interested in ticking boxes and by doing so convincing himself that that he is doing right by the communities he serves. As Derek has stated, the Council are merely rubber stamping his work, which makes you wonder just how much of his output the Council Members actually read and understand the full implications of what he and his team are proposing for the area. I can almost guarantee that actions group around the area are more aware of the details and finer points of the Local Plan than the Councillors.
Go to Top of Page

Chuckle Brother
Average Member

United Kingdom
42 Posts

Posted - 15 Dec 2014 :  21:04:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nick Herbert knew EXACTLY what the alternative was when he led the campaign against development at Ford.

If Ford had been progressed as a strategic location, at an earlier stage, we would not now be facing such extensive greenfield development inn places like Angmering, Barnham, Eastergate and Westergate.

Poor political leadership in my opinion.

However, I do believe Nick Herbert has done a good job in campaigning for the Arundel Bypass. He deserves some credit for that.
Go to Top of Page

seagull
Average Member

United Kingdom
49 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2014 :  16:51:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It looks like Barratt's have now acquired Pound Nursery. Application A/135 had permission for 36 houses.
A/167/14 has just been submitted for an extra 10 houses! Merry Christmas and a happy new year. Not!
Go to Top of Page

neil
Forum Owner / Moderator

United Kingdom
2623 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2014 :  17:18:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Walked past the site this afternoon. Barretts have already either part-cleared the land or are dumping soil there from their other site. Piles of soil all over site and boundary fence being erected. Unclear whether the required archaeology survey has been done on this land.
Go to Top of Page

neil
Forum Owner / Moderator

United Kingdom
2623 Posts

Posted - 06 Jan 2015 :  16:46:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The following letter from ADC to David Wilson Homes dated 23 December 2014, refusing to discharge Condition 20 (re drainage), might be of interest to readers:

www.angmeringvillage.co.uk/forums/docs/DavidWilson-drainage.pdf
Go to Top of Page

Robinf

105 Posts

Posted - 06 Jan 2015 :  17:31:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by neil

The following letter from ADC to David Wilson Homes dated 23 December 2014, refusing to discharge Condition 20 (re drainage), might be of interest to readers:

www.angmeringvillage.co.uk/forums/docs/DavidWilson-drainage.pdf

I know someone who is already on the case withe ADC planning dept. Makes you wonder how Barratt's were ever allowed to turn turf on the site let alone already have the roofs on three houses. No doubt ADC's Karl Roberts will reply with some weasley worded response - such is their style.
Go to Top of Page

derekdainton
deleted

579 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2015 :  09:00:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The amount of mud being deposited along Roundstone Lane by trucks leaving the site is intolerable. Aren't they ssupposed to have some kind of washing facility?
Go to Top of Page

neil
Forum Owner / Moderator

United Kingdom
2623 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2015 :  09:57:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes. Matter is being pursued by APC (see chair's posting last night). Hope we will know a little more about the situation this evening.

I must say I am impressed by Cllr Susan Francis's fast responses to questions posed on the APC Forums
Go to Top of Page

derekdainton
deleted

579 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2015 :  12:20:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
One swallow doesn't make a summer but credit where credit's due.
Go to Top of Page

luckyduck

United Kingdom
169 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2015 :  16:30:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just seen the parish clerk's response to the Arun Local Plan - presumably only took a couple of minutes to put together, published a month late, and no wonder they did not want it published - what a pathetic document. http://www.angmeringparishcouncil.gov.uk/mediaFiles/downloads/48984229/20141208_Arun_Local_Plan___APC_Response.pdf When I did my response as an amateur, I found more than 20 points and they have almost all been acknowledged as being valid, so have been accepted - these included where developers have taken action already in conflict with ADC's plan, either with plans or other actions. If this is the best a professional parish clerk can produce, he should be sacked.
Go to Top of Page

westsussexbluenose
Average Member

43 Posts

Posted - 27 Jan 2015 :  14:10:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
has anyone noted that the elevation of the two new houses on toytown2 are somewhat higher than the houses opposite? - not exactly in keeping with the village environment! - my guess is that the developers would have had to shift 1000's of tonnes of earth to achieve houses of a similar height and that would have been too expensive for the poor mites - don't worry folks though because the "Plan" makes reference to this I think and therefore any future planning requests will be obliged to consider this - not!
Go to Top of Page

Mr Growser
Average Member

United Kingdom
81 Posts

Posted - 27 Jan 2015 :  15:56:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Large cement lorry exiting Rugby Club racing down Roundstone Lane and forcing me as oncoming vehicle to take evasive action.
Road surface covered with mud tracks and clearly no effort by Contractors to minimise this hazard and any Village resentment to their success in outwitting those ,upon whose watch,this disgraceful blot on our landscape has been allowed to occur.
Go to Top of Page

Robinf

105 Posts

Posted - 27 Jan 2015 :  16:41:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you think this was careless / antisocial driving and you wish to make a complaint,do the following;

1. Reported it directly to the Sussex police, Operation Crackdown, either via the website https://webcontact.sussex.police.uk/ASDPRS/mainform.aspx#TOF or by calling 101

2. Email Barratt’s Contracts Manager
andrew.kirkpatrick@barratthomes.co.uk
and copy
jon.e.green@barratthomes.co.uk Barratt’s Construction Director
admin@angmering-pc.gov.uk

If you can get the number plate or the name on the contractors vehicle, that is hugely helpful but of course not always easy to do when you are traveling in opposite directions and trying to avoid a collision!! Make a note of the time of incident and a description of the vehicle, colour , make and so on if possible. I have been fortunate to take photographs of rogue construction traffic which provides additional useful info./ evidence.

E-mail.

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Growser

Large cement lorry exiting Rugby Club racing down Roundstone Lane and forcing me as oncoming vehicle to take evasive action.
Road surface covered with mud tracks and clearly no effort by Contractors to minimise this hazard and any Village resentment to their success in outwitting those ,upon whose watch,this disgraceful blot on our landscape has been allowed to occur.

Edited by - Robinf on 27 Jan 2015 16:43:02
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Angmering Forums © Neil Rogers-Davis, 2006 - present Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000