New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

neil
Forum Owner / Moderator

United Kingdom
2623 Posts

Posted - 13 Feb 2013 :  13:37:44  Show Profile
Angmering Community Centre has received the following email request from a gentleman who is trying to contact a Lawrence Zupnik who supposedly lives in Angmering:

quote:
I am trying to trace Mr Christopher A Zupnik whose father, Mr Lawrence Zupnik, was a WWll Polish airman. The Zupnik family lived in the village where I was born and Lawrence gave my parents one of his oil paintings, which I am now trying to forward to his son, Christopher.

A couple days ago, I sent an e-mail to two of my cousins who live in Horsham and Reading. It was also addressed to include their mother, my aunt, who is in her nineties and lives in Horsham and may have remembered the family. Since I sent that e-mail, I have checked on 'Google' and found Mr Christopher A Zupnik, who would appear to have three children, one of whom is called Lawrence. It appears that Christopher lives in Angmering and as his son has his grandfather's first name, I feel sure that it will be the family I am trying to trace.

If any of your members or friends know of Mr Zupnik's address, I would be grateful if they could let me have the detail. Alternatively if he is known to you will you please let him have my own address and/or phone number so that we can establish contact with a view to the oil painting being forwarded to Christopher.

My own details are:-

Brandon Shackleton
25 Central Park
Well Head
HALIFAX HX1 2BT.

Telephone numbers :- Home 01422-250270. Mobile :- 07803037703.

If any Forum readers are aware of the address of the Zupnik family, could they contact Mr Shackleton or, alternatively, draw the Zupnik family's attention to this posting.

neil
Forum Owner / Moderator

United Kingdom
2623 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2013 :  08:36:49  Show Profile
I am pleased to report that, as a result of the above posting, Brandon Shackleton has been able to make contact with Christopher Zupnik and the oil painting made by Lawrence Zupnik is being returned to Christopher.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Angmering Forums © Neil Rogers-Davis, 2006 - present Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000