(Part 4, Chapter 2, Section 28) ( Bk. Index )
Weavers Cottage, Weavers Hill/Water Lane
Listed Buildings Register Entry
Dated 1724. Two storeys. Two windows. Faced with flints with red brick dressings and quoins, all painted. The hipped roof was probably thatched originally but is now tiled with two 'eyebrows'. Casement windows. Stone with the date 1724 and the initials "W.M.". Later wing to north west.
Site Plan from the 1839 Tithe Map
The house is in Plot No 261 at the north end of Weavers Hill, at its Water Lane junction.