(Part 4, Chapter 1, Section 2, Sub-Section 1) ( Bk. Index )
Church Farm House, Rectory Lane
Listed Buildings Register Entry
Three parallel ranges. C18. Two storeys. Three windows. East front faced with flints with dressings, quoins and stringcourse of red brick. South front cobbles. Tiled roof with three gable ends to the south. Glazing bars intact on first floor only.
Site Plan from the 1839 Tithe Map.
The house is at Plot No 395 north of what is today Rectory Lane.
South of the lane were barns now converted and rebuilt as Grey Barn, a large house.