Advice please re Chestnut Court
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lucidreamer

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2015 :  23:51:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I are looking to move to the south coast in late Summer. We decided that a 50/60’s retirement complex could be the ideal place for us but, unfortunately retirement complexes are fraught with problems…in fact they’re a minefield.

Certain developers have been exposed as unscrupulous exploiters of elderly leaseholders and the government has been slow to legislate and protect the interests of people living in such complexes.

As a not-for-profit organisation, Anchor Living seems to be one of the better ones (although there have been relatively minor issues even with them) I’ve registered with them and finally narrowed my search down to four of their properties… and one of these is Chestnut Court, Sea Road East Preston West Sussex BN16 1SR

Using Google Earth I’m exploring the surroundings and I like what I see. Given that this type of move is potentially risky I’m trying to ensure that we make the best possible decision because there are high financial penalties if a mistake is made and we have to relocate.

Are any current tenants on this forum? If so, are there any major problems? I would greatly appreciate any feedback from whatever source.
regards
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Angmering Forums © Neil Rogers-Davis, 2006 - present Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000