Angmering Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Angmering Parish Council (Category)
 APC Question & Answer - Forum (SUSPENDED)
 State of Roundstone Lane
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Crazypaving
Average Member

United Kingdom
51 Posts

Posted - 07 Jan 2015 :  20:28:11  Show Profile
Can you please ask the builders and their contractors trundling up and down Roundstone Lane to clear up the mud now embedded in the road? It is a complete disgrace that not only have we got to contend with huge lorries completely lost and doing amazing manoeuvres on this road including mounting the verges etc, now we have mud, mud and more mud clogging up the wheels of our cars. What happened to the consideration residents were supposed to be given with this unwarranted and unjustified building development? If this is only the beginning, what is it going to be like when they really get cracking?

APC CHAIR

United Kingdom
33 Posts

Posted - 07 Jan 2015 :  22:05:03  Show Profile
Thank you for your comment.

The mud on Roundstone coming from the new development has already been reported to the Parish Office and the matter is being dealt with. I will obtain an update tomorrow with regards to the progress being made.

May I ask that any matters such as this are reported directly to the office to ensure that there is no delay in action being taken?

Thank you
Go to Top of Page

APC CHAIR

United Kingdom
33 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2015 :  15:15:07  Show Profile
Good afternoon everyone

The office were in contact with the site manager this morning and I am pleased to say that the road sweeper was cleaning up what the rain had not already dealt with.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Angmering Forums © Neil Rogers-Davis, 2006 - present Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000