Angmering Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Angmering Parish Council (Category)
 APC Question & Answer - Forum (SUSPENDED)
 meet the builders 2
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

westsussexbluenose
Average Member

43 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2014 :  16:50:47  Show Profile
In your reply to my post on the last meet the builders meeting held in July you gave reasons for not attending, one of which was that you stated that you weren't invited to attend, I thought that just in case that APC haven't been invited again you might be interested to know that there is another meet the builder meeting to be held at the Rugby Club on Tuesday 16th December between 4.30pm and 7.30pm. The purpose of the meeting is for anyone effected by the 24 months of work (subject to market forces!)to be able to raise their concerns with members of David Wilson Homes team. I think that those residents effected by the new development would welcome your support which would be morally of benefit, lend weight to our concerns and also demonstrate that we would like our concerns listened to. As representatives of those Angmering residents who will be directly effected by the work and also those who will be indirectly effected, does APC deem it appropriate this time for a Councillor to attend?

Many thanks

APC CHAIR

United Kingdom
33 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2014 :  12:35:08  Show Profile
Thank you for your question and I can confirm that the Parish office became aware of the "Meet Your Builder Session" on Thursday afternoon but this was not direct from the builder.

I would advise that I shall make every effort to attend next Tuesday.

Please be assured that the Parish Council are actively working with Arun District Council to ensure that the builders comply with their planning obligations and to encourage them to act responsibly throughout.

In addition the Parish Council agreed at the last Parish Council meeting in November to participate in the Parish Advisory group which will assist the delivery of local plan development. The first meeting will be on 21st January.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Angmering Forums © Neil Rogers-Davis, 2006 - present Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000