Angmering Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Angmering Parish Council (Category)
 APC Question & Answer - Forum (SUSPENDED)
 APC "forum"
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

westsussexbluenose
Average Member

43 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2012 :  17:51:47  Show Profile
On the basis that there is an APC forum, for questions to be posed to the APC, why are such draconian rules enforced.? I have another question(at the risk of breaking the rules) - how is it possible to have a debate on important issues which affect all of us who care with APC when one is restricted to at best two replies, and then encouraged to write if not happy with response. It is impossible to have a discussion via the post - reminds me of days when pen friends were all the vogue!

APC CHAIR

United Kingdom
33 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2012 :  13:33:20  Show Profile
Neil has posted a full explanation of the principles for this part of the Forum so I will not repeat his words but can confirm the Parish Council endorse his explanation. May I invite you to the next Full Council meeting on the 10th September in the Village Hall starting at 7.30pm where you would be able to ask questions under the agenda item of Public Consultation. If however you have a question/complaint that requires earlier attention then please either post a question on this Forum or contact the Parish Office on 772124 or admin@angmering-pc.gov.uk and we will do our best to act upon your problem
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Angmering Forums © Neil Rogers-Davis, 2006 - present Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000