Policing Report
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

compost
Advanced Member

265 Posts

Posted - 29 Jan 2014 :  11:33:45  Show Profile
I have just noticed that there has been 3 lots of tyre slashing in Ashurst way in the past month. Is this on the same car - cos if so it must be easy to solve. Not a policeman but .......

Pansy

United Kingdom
172 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2014 :  13:19:01  Show Profile
Slightly "off topic" but I have just spent 10 fruitless minutes on the phone trying to get hold of our PCSO to report a suspicious rusting vehicle with no tax disc parked on a nearby verge. There is a dog inside but no windows open that I can see.

We are asked to report anything suspicious but cannot then get any response................well, the 101 Sussex Police number did eventually answer and put me through to the "appropriate department" and after a 10 minute wait I have given up!
Go to Top of Page

neil
Forum Owner / Moderator

United Kingdom
2623 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2014 :  16:44:29  Show Profile
The AVL Policing page shows PCSO Karen Pereira's mobile number as 07920 020193. Actually she was up at the Community Centre this afternoon after a complaint from mums that some of the older children were kicking footballs in the playground designed for very young children.
Go to Top of Page

neil
Forum Owner / Moderator

United Kingdom
2623 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2014 :  17:14:51  Show Profile
Understand that that mobile number has now been changed to 101. However, her mobile number is still shown on the official Sussex Police website.
Go to Top of Page

Pansy

United Kingdom
172 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2014 :  18:05:44  Show Profile
Late this afternoon we found out that there was nothing suspicious going on but I think the Police response might have come through the website entry. Apparently the 101 telephone nunber is causing the Police as much frustration as those members of the public who try to use it! No good having a non emergency number that no-one answers to save 999 calls!
Go to Top of Page

Emma

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2014 :  21:47:11  Show Profile
All PCSO mobile phone numbers divert to 101 when unanswered or switched off.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Angmering Forums © Neil Rogers-Davis, 2006 - present Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000