Angmering Roads & Paths - Forum
 Speed Tables
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ibel

11 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2013 :  11:06:12  Show Profile
Why on earth are the workmen who are putting the speed tables in, using the small piece of land on Rowan Way when they are working at the end of Nursery Road, I would have thought they would have put all their equipment on the back green of the Community Centre, as there is already building work going on in Rowan Way. It seems that the residents down the end of Rowan Way have to put up with disruption yet again. What is going to happen when school is back next week with the school bus picking up and dropping off the children?

Crazypaving
Average Member

United Kingdom
51 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2013 :  14:57:26  Show Profile
What will happen is that none of the relevant authorities will care as they don't live nearby! It is unacceptable for all this road debris, portable loos etc just to be dumped there when the work is taking place at the other end of Bramley Green. The state of the piece of land next to the school is proof that West Sussex County Council couldn't care less about the residents this all impacts on. That piece of land has become a dumping ground for rubbish, animals and who knows what. The grass hasn't been mowed since the last lot of travellers moved on!
Go to Top of Page

maza

United Kingdom
26 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2013 :  19:14:22  Show Profile
Quite agree with Ibel and Crazy Paving, it is absolutely appalling that the workmen dump their stuff at the end of Rowan Way where work is taking place in Nursery Road. Can anybody justify why this has happened?
Go to Top of Page

240felicia

172 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2013 :  00:10:49  Show Profile
i wonder if it might be that they are working for west sussex council and have to put their mess on west sussex land perhaps (i have no idea if where they are is west sussex land or not though)? the area round the community centre is parish council responsibility after all...
Go to Top of Page

ibel

11 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2013 :  10:13:20  Show Profile
Apparently the piece of land still belongs to the builders (i.e. Berkley Homes) this is why there equipment is there.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Angmering Forums © Neil Rogers-Davis, 2006 - present Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000