New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Crazypaving
Average Member

United Kingdom
51 Posts

Posted - 17 Apr 2014 :  06:58:11  Show Profile
Is anyone aware of the fact that if you own a house in a road containing 7 or less houses in a new development ie Bramley Green, West Sussex County Council will NOT adopt the road. This applies to residents in 11 roads in Bramley Green. Who in their right mind would have purchased a house in these roads knowing this? Apparently this has been WSCC policy for over 20 years. Interesting nothing about this was uncovered by solicitors acting for purchasers and in 10 years of asking questions about when BG would have their roads adopted the Council have declined to divulge this rather interesting piece of information. So lorries damaging kerbs or say drain damage or potholes etc will have to be paid for by those residents!! Don't think we saw that coming from the reprobates that masquerade as our council!

luckyduck

United Kingdom
169 Posts

Posted - 17 Apr 2014 :  08:25:45  Show Profile
You must have a poor solicitor - I live in one of the small roads, and my solicitor made us aware of it being a private road. I have the privacy and lack of traffic that anyone living on the larger roads has to endure, and we can maintain the road neatly and tidily, unlike most of Bramley Green which often looks as though yobs have just rampaged through it, breaking trees, muddy verges, etc - So who is in their right mind?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Angmering Forums © Neil Rogers-Davis, 2006 - present Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000