New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

patty
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
738 Posts

Posted - 12 Feb 2014 :  11:18:59  Show Profile
the Volunteer project for our library is now back on course and it is planned to start the extended opening hours using volunteers to commence in April, with the first extension being Saturday afternoon.

We have a good group of volunteers that have stuck with us right from the beginning of this scheme, but we always need more, to ensure this does not falter!
I need to get all the first batch of application forms in by the end of this month, so that a training session by West Sussex CC can be arranged in March.

If you can give any of your time to help with this project, please email me on: angmeringpat@aol.com or the Parish Council office on:
admin@angmering-pc.gov.uk
I will be more than happy to give you any further details if you email me, as well.
I will keep you up to date with progress, but it is beginning to look like this will be a good year for the library.
Thanks to everyone who have supported us.

any comments and views listed above are those of myself personally and not as a Parish Councillor, and in no way reflect opinions of the Parish Council or any other professional bodies
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Angmering Forums © Neil Rogers-Davis, 2006 - present Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000