Angmering pictures in 80s
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Rob
Average Member

44 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2012 :  20:59:24  Show Profile
I was not sure where to post this really. I been trying to find pictures of angmering in the 80s or late 80s but I could not find any, it was around the year I was born, which is 83 and I just wished to know what Angmering looked like back then and maybe give me some memorys of any shops I remember as a kid! anyone got anything that could be offered to me or know where to look?

neil
Forum Owner / Moderator

United Kingdom
2623 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2012 :  10:22:01  Show Profile
Rob, you posted in the right place. While I have probably over 300 photos of Angmering, most of them are old or within the last 12 years. I also have a reasonable collection of photos taken in the 1950s/1960s. However, there seem to be very few photos taken of Angmering during the 1980s. I do have seven taken during the 80s - all b/w - and if you are interested I could email them to you (about 2.5MB each). Apart from the cars of the time, the village does not look significantly different from today.
Go to Top of Page

sandeW

United Kingdom
3 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2013 :  16:08:55  Show Profile
I will check and see - I took a lot of photos in my teens so should have some amongst the muddled mess of photos. I probably have a few of the church.... if they would be of any use?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Angmering Forums © Neil Rogers-Davis, 2006 - present Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000