Angmering Forums
Angmering Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Specifically Angmering (Category)
 Angmering General - Forum
 Lloyds Pharmacy problems - yet again!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jinny2263 Posted - 28 Oct 2013 : 19:56:11
My daughter today took in a prescription for 20 tablets, which she need for a painful condition. She is currently staying in Brighton, so asked them to check that they had the full quantity in stock, because if not, she would take the prescription to another pharmacy in Brighton, rather than having to make another journey back here to collect the balance. They confirmed that they had 20 tablets in stock, so made up the prescription, but when she arrived back in Brighton and opened the package, there were only 14 tablets! Can't the incompetent fools even count?!? We should all vote with our feet and go elsewhere, then maybe someone would sort out that rubbish pharmacy.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
BFA Posted - 04 Sep 2015 : 16:47:36
Seems to be one complaint a year, that's not that bad :-)
HanceR Posted - 04 Sep 2015 : 15:50:08
Just learnt today that Lloyds Pharmacy have purchased Sainsbury's pharmacies and takeover next February. Let us hope that the old problems experienced at Angmering do not creep in at Sainsbury's

Leaves us with little choice.

The staff are saying there will be no change of staff in Sainsbury's but let us wait and see.

Richard Hance
roosterbri Posted - 04 Oct 2014 : 09:45:07
No surprise this morning (Saturday) that although the Doctors Surgery is open no Pharmacist available at 9-20 consequently chemists is closed altogether until pharmacist gets there (if ever)

Is it me???!!!

You really are abysmal Lloyds
Mr Growser Posted - 29 Oct 2013 : 18:18:08
Agree with HanceR and jinny2263 that Lloyds have totally lost the plot and we have recently had similar experiences which caused us no little inconvenience.
We also switched to Sainsbury who appear to be properly resourced and ORGANISED which is more than can be said for Lloyds who seem to feel they have a monopoly given their prime location. Seldom get in,served and out in under ten minutes. What a joke!!!
HanceR Posted - 29 Oct 2013 : 15:57:54
We have done go to Sainsburys where the attention and service is excellent.

Angmering Forums © Neil Rogers-Davis, 2006 - present Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000