Angmering Forums
Angmering Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Specifically Angmering (Category)
 Angmering Village Life Website - Forum
 "Jump to Last Post" arrow

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
neil Posted - 30 Sep 2006 : 08:37:55
Paul has brought to my attention that the "Jump to Last Post" arrow does not work properly - probably never has! This is the arrow next to the the box showing who posted last on any forum or topic.

Having consulted the Snitz support forums, I have found out that this has been a problem for some time. However, a solution has recently been found and new code developed.

I've applied the new code this morning and the arrow now seems to be working correctly. If anyone still has problems, please let me know.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention Paul.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
neil Posted - 20 Mar 2007 : 09:20:45
This is just a reminder to older readers and advice to new readers.

In the "Last Post" box of listed topics in any Forum, there is the name of the last person who has posted on a topic and a blue arrow. Clicking on that blue arrow will take you to the last posting on a topic whether it has just a single page or 15 pages.

Advice on other features of the Forums may be found on the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page, the link to which is located in the top right hand corner.
if only Posted - 04 Oct 2006 : 22:51:31
Please tell me I am not the only person never to wonder what the arrow was for?
Even after Neils posting, I had to spend ages looking for the arrow, didnt have a clue what he was talking about!
First time I tried it, I 'naturally' clicked on the name by the arrow and got the profile up.! So sad.

Please do not read this posting Mr. A. in this case I will have to agree with whatever you would call me!

Angmering Forums © Neil Rogers-Davis, 2006 - present Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000