Angmering Forums
Angmering Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Specifically Angmering (Category)
 Angmering Roads & Paths - Forum
 BMX Track

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ibel Posted - 17 Jul 2015 : 19:49:11
What a great idea making a bmx track NOT, thank you Parish Council for this as we now have mini motorbikes using it early hours waking the neighbourhood up with the noise of these bikes and throughout the day
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ibel Posted - 17 Jul 2015 : 21:28:48
Well said Greenfields, since the Skate Bowl and BMX was put in, we had so many problems
GreenFields Posted - 17 Jul 2015 : 21:22:00
As I understand it the Parish Council asked the a number of people within the village if they'd like a BMX track. It just so happens that the people asked, were the same ones that use the Skate Park. As we all know a high percentage of these don't live in the village and were highly likely to agree with the idea of a BMX track. Especially paid for by the Angmering PC.

Trouble with the Skate Park and BMX track is they're too far from any buildings to be monitored. Lets face it we've had a problem with the motor bikes for a while and I would only see this getting worse now the BMX track has finished.

Well done to the Parish Council, again!

Angmering Forums © Neil Rogers-Davis, 2006 - present Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000