Angmering Forums
Angmering Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Specifically Angmering (Category)
 Angmering General - Forum
 Argos in Rustington!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
angmeringpaul Posted - 18 Apr 2015 : 10:01:38
I see Argos are going to open up inside the existing Sainsbury's store. I sounds like a decent idea to me.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
angmeringpaul Posted - 19 Apr 2015 : 15:06:09
Sorry I have been busy Neil....I just saw that they were recruiting for staff for the new "store".
neil Posted - 18 Apr 2015 : 11:20:09
I've found the answer to my own question. The Home Retail Groub website states:
quote:
"These new format Argos digital stores will provide customers with a choice of over 20,000 non-grocery products which they can either buy instantly in store via tablets, or reserve online for easy collection within hours, the same or the following day. An extended range of around 40,000 products can also be ordered in store for home delivery. The Argos digital stores in Sainsbury’s will range in size from around 1,000 to over 5,000 square feet.

neil Posted - 18 Apr 2015 : 11:10:02
Argos states:
quote:
"Our new store will be different from any Argos store you have seen before. The creation of this new store, in the existing Sainsbury's store, is part of our transition to become a leading digital retail leader.

We are creating a new shopping experience for customers, and need people who can bring this to life. This is a really exciting opportunity to be part of a newly formed team and we are looking for people who share our passion for serving customers and are confident using technology".

A digital retailer? A different type of store? Does this mean that they will not be holding a large stock of items, I wonder? Or a counter for the collection of items ordered online?
neil Posted - 18 Apr 2015 : 10:55:04
I've just found the answer and it is correct. Argos will be opening in Sainsbury's. See the following:
www.apointplus.com/homeretailgroup2015/applicant/appS1.aspx?id=10715&rm=276

neil Posted - 18 Apr 2015 : 10:46:59
This information appeared on the Angmering Village Facebook page earlier this morning but, despite people asking the poster where the information came from, there has yet to be a response. Do you know the answer, angmeringpaul?

The same poster is suggesting that there might be a B&Q next to the Windmill Bridge roundabout!

Angmering Forums © Neil Rogers-Davis, 2006 - present Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000